Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Day Bigfoot Expedition


I can't think of anything better to do on New Years Day then to head out into the swamps for a solo Bigfoot Expedition. 
This time I used my mountain bike to get deeper much quicker allowing for extra time to roam around.
While I did not capture anything on film other than natures beauty, at one point something large was tracking me!
Approx. 100 yards straight out from me, behind large palmettos, something was crashing through the woods.
I could hear what sounded like large tree limbs breaking underfoot. 

What ever it was did a full 90 degree arc around me in approx. 30 seconds. At that distance from me, it was moving quickly. I shot some video, which I have not reviewed yet, and will post it shorty.


In the mean time, please enjoy these pics from the Florida Swamps!

 LOCATION 1:
Lots of water still around. I had to use fallen trees as natural bridges to get around


 I looked up and was surprised that my presence did not scare away this beautiful creature!
  
LOCATION 2:

  
LOCATION 3:
This is the spot where I heard the large creature approx. 100 yards out.

No comments:

Post a Comment