Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Colorful UFO Experience

So, It was March of 2019, My Husband had just come home from a shoot at TRUMPs Mar a Lago Estate in Miami, He was all excited as to have worked at such a wonderful, enormous event like that.
It was around 6:00pm when we both poured ourselves an Ice Tea and headed out on the pool deck for a night of reflecting over our weekends. We both relaxed in the comfy lounge chairs and put them in the lay back position to really make ourselves comfortable as we chatted. He wanted to tell me all about his exciting weekend. We sat there talking for almost 15 minutes when he shouted out and really shocked me I must say, "hey, look at that bright light", "Do you see that light", I answered, No, where? He was pointing up in the sky as he sat straight up in his lounge chair and said, "Up there, over there". I could see nothing, I didn't know for sure if I was looking in the right place or not? He remarked how fast it was going, he said it was a pure bright white light that cannot be an airplane or any other known military vehicle, It was way to fast and low and made no noise at all. He said it just shot through the clouds for about 3 seconds and then was gone, it was just simply beautiful he said!
I missed it! What a bummer! He was very sure it was an extraterrestrial craft of some sort. Nothing we have in our military can travel at those speeds so low and no noise!
So, we kept on talking and we agreed I missed an awesome opportunity to see an amazing craft.
 
So, here I was telling him all about "my weekend" without him being at home with me, and all of a sudden there was another Craft overhead!
Kevin was shouting again, "Look, Look, there is another one"!
I saw this one clearly, I shouted back, "I see it, I see it"!
This was so large! It looked like the old game SIMON with the four colors rotating underneath it. I had never seen anything like that before!  WOW! This was a new craft for me! I had heard of this type of craft before but this was my first time seeing one like this! It was beautiful! It was amazing as it spun at that great speed! It was gone in 3 1/2 seconds! There was no time for a picture. The colors illuminated the clouds! Red, Yellow, Blue, maybe Green? It went so fast, It was so beautiful, I was in awe of the craft! It was low, just under the clouds and moving at an incredible rate of speed! No noise at all!
So beautiful. Cutting through the clouds like butter! And then it was gone. It came from the West and was heading East.  It was literally right over our Lanai! We had the perfect seats for this show! It was so wonderful having both seen this together!
We ran in the house to tell the boys to come out and watch again with us. After an hour we felt well, it's getting dark, perhaps we will go in for the night. The crafts never came back that night.
I am always so excited to see the extraterrestrial neighbors shooting through the atmosphere the way they do. It's such an honor!
We could hardly sleep that night wondering if they would come back. I got up several times and walked outside again!
 
I had an extremely bizarre happening to my body that night as well. It was intense and very odd, I won't share it here, but I did call out to a good friend and confidant within MUFON and shared what I experienced that night, and some part of the morning as well. She did not see a connection to the physical experience and the extraterrestrial experience. I however am not sure what caused it. It was gone in one day. So strange some of the things we experience on this planet relating to our experiences.
 
My husband and I both hope we will see another craft again soon. It seems they come frequently when they do come.
It's wonderful to think that they come from so far away and we get to be a part of that experience.
 The fact that we could see it together was such a blessing for us.
We are always looking up!


5 comments:

  1. How indian desi gets orgasms and how to make them turn on,you will get to know everything by reading our hindi sex story Lean how to impress an indian bhabhi and what do they love about mens bu reading our desi Indian sex story online. hindi sex stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy gifts for new moms and congratulate them by blessing them with some token of love in the form of some unique gifts for new moms. best gifts for grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update your knowledge about India and get some Indian news which are going viral, trending, upcoming and all other trending videos. upcoming web series hindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apply for makeup artists jobs, freelance stylist jobs, freelance anchoring jobs, freelance dancers jobs, freelance makeup artists jobs in India. dance jobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Browse the best great motivational quotes, best inspirational thought, moral stories, good
    morning and good night status in hindi. motivational stories in hindi

    ReplyDelete