Monday, November 25, 2013

Coincidence or Syncronicity??

You keep hearing people say that there are NO coincidences, well here is one that I hope someone might have some insight on.
I visited our local Goodwill today and saw a DVD copy of the movie "Signs" with Mel Gibson. It's about aliens and UFOs. I considered buying it because I hadn't seen it in a long, long time and you don't see it on TV.
Then I noticed a second copy on the shelf.
Then I noticed a third copy mixed in on the shelf.
I thought about it for a bit but decided not to make the purchase.
Then upon arriving home I turn on the TV and one of the first commercials I see is an ad for the movie "Signs" airing tomorrow!!!
Coincidence?? Synchronicity???
Are we about to have disclosure??
What's up?
What are your thoughts?
Please leave a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment